What is paid guest blogging?
You may have heard of it. You may also have seen the ads and know that it is an SEO method. But what exactly is it? Hopefully this beginners guide for paid guest posting will help to shed some light on this popular SEO method.
Paid guest blogging is a way to get free backlinks to your own website from a website that is related to yours. The guest author will give you their site URL, which you can then use in your own site as a link back to the page where you get free backlinks. This is a great way to build your links quickly and easily.
So how do you approach people who want to be guest post on/ your blog or site?
The first thing to remember is that they need to be a quality contributor. Guest posts are a great way for established bloggers to gain valuable backlinks. However, they are not a silver bullet. The first thing you will want to accomplish is eliminate all the grammatical errors
Free Guest Posting Audit:
A good way to check for errors is to take a look at one of the websites that pay bloggers to do these things. If you see spelling errors, punctuation errors, and non-sense mistakes, then you may want to pass this post along. The best way to give your site a fresh and new look is to do a free guest posting audit. A good way to start is by going to a search engine and typing in “free guest posting audit”. After you click search, come up with several websites and see which one has a good report.
Organically Grow Blogs:
Another thing you want to make sure you are doing is growing your blogs organically. It does not take long to get authority for a guest post once you have started blogging and getting backlinks. You want to be able to create a good amount of content around any one topic. You also want to avoid creating duplicate content on the same website as it will be passed along as spam. You want to focus on creating quality content instead of creating garbage.
Take Care of Website or Blog:
Another common mistake that most bloggers fail at is failing to take care of their website before they start guest blogging. Most bloggers fail to create a good landing page or
even a home page until they start receiving traffic. Once you have received traffic to your website, you should then start focusing on building a solid foundation. In other words, you want your home page, blog, and any other websites related to your niche to be all connected together so it is easy for your visitors to get to them.
It is important to understand how you are going to manage your blogs in order to earn from guest posting. You can do this by offering up useful tips and articles on your main website and linking these to your other blog sites. The more helpful you are with managing these sites, the better it looks for you when potential customers are trying to figure out how to get authority in your field.
You will need to find a good niche market for your blog if you want to succeed at what is paid guest posting. There are a lot of bloggers out there that find it hard to achieve success with guest posting and earn money with it. As long as you have found a niche that is in demand, then you will be able to earn a lot from it. Find a way to establish yourself as an expert in that field and then you will attract the right number of visitors to your site.
Benefits of Paid Guest Posting?
What’s the purpose of paid guest blogging? Why would you want paid guest blogging service? What’s the big deal about white hat SEO? Black Hat SEO.
Conclusion: Both sides have benefits to offer you and vice versa. We hope this article will be helpful in giving you an insight into the benefits of paid guest blogging. SEO is definitely not dead. Black Hat SEO is here to stay and will be a huge help for years to come.
- The benefits of a paid guest blogging service are that there is no money involved. All the work is done by you, for free. That means you can concentrate on your business and not worry about how your articles are looked at by other sites. That is a huge benefit.
- A proper approach to SEO is always beneficial. The keywords should be used accordingly to create the right impact on your audience. The keyword must be used tastefully as white hat techniques will get you far better results.
- Using white hat techniques will increase your website’s link popularity which is important if you want to achieve top rankings. It will also help your SEO efforts as you’ll be able to attract more readers. This way your readership will build up naturally and your page rank will rise naturally. There is absolutely nothing better than getting natural, organic backlinks.
- There is absolutely nothing wrong with white hat SEO when done in the right way. You should never use black hat SEO or spam the forums either. This will not give you any benefits at all.
- You should be very careful about choosing the right platform to post your articles. If you, do it correctly then there is no need to worry about the benefits of paid guest posting. However, if you don’t then you could end up ruining your reputation online. You should
- select platforms that are approved by big SEO websites and Google. You want to remain true to yourself, and work hard to provide great content.
- So, the benefits of paid guest posting really do outweigh the risks. You get the benefit of a good backlink from the original post; you get a boost in your site’s ranking and you keep your visitors happy. You get to have some valuable content published on your website and you can use it for future SEO efforts. As long as you follow these tips though, then there is no reason not to sign up with a paid post website.
- It doesn’t hurt to ask Google if they have any policies regarding paid guest posting. You don’t want to break any links or damage your reputation doing this. Keep in mind though, that once you have your backlink or SEO boost, it is permanent. That means you cannot quickly change it out. So, you will want to take some time to make sure that your website is optimized and your content is top notch before you consider changing any links out.
- Benefits of paid guest posting are clear. You are getting free exposure for your blog which will bring you more readers. You also will find that when a visitor read one of your articles and then goes to your blog, you will find that it will be worth their while to come back and read even more. The fact that the link to your blog from the guest post is yours ensures that people will be tempted to bookmark your page to see what is new.
- The benefits of paid guest posting also relate to the search engine results. When you have backlinks to your site from guest blogger’s that you have contact information, it makes it easier for the search engines to see your site. The search engines love fresh content. And when they see fresh content coming from a trusted source, they are more likely to rank your site higher in the search results.
- Stories About Bad Guest Blogging:
- You might have heard some horror stories about how bad guest blogging can be. The horror stories often relate to bloggers getting paid to guest post for someone else’s blog. What often doesn’t get mentioned as much is the fact that you can actually save money doing this. If you have a well-established website with quality content then you may want to consider allowing a guest blogger to post one or two posts on your website. This way, you get great exposure at absolutely no cost. The only cost to you is the little bit of money that the guest pays to have their name on your website.
- Concluding Words:
- Finally, the benefits of paid guest posting relate to the traffic that your site is likely to attract. As we mentioned above, if the reader who reads one of your articles is not from your local area, it is less likely that they will spend time on your site. However, if they are from your area and you provide them with a link back to your site from the guest author, chances are good that they will click on it and end up at your site. This in effect can increase the number of visitors to your site
as well as the number of sales. So, the benefits of paid guest posting make perfect sense. Why wouldn’t you consider it?